This is an opportunity for you to join one of Australia's leading Data and Analytics consultancies, where you will be providing technical expertise, delivery and consulting across Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Migration and Data Integration projects. Our consultants all have excellent high level consulting skills combined with an ability to understand a client's business problem, the ability to design solutions, and guide the implementation of these solutions.
We are looking for you to develop your skills and expertise within all areas of Data / Information Management and Analytics where you will be involved with a variety of projects across all industry sectors.
We are looking for team members who can help grow and develop our exciting Cloud Big Data Platform. Your career path and the training offered at Infoready will see you:
- Take a lead role in shaping and delivering our Analytics Platform as a Service using leading AWS, Open Source and Proprietary technologies
- Understand and develop use cases and requirements for key features and lead technical delivery
- Get an exciting hands-on opportunity to problem-solve and deliver results using cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Develop the ability to provide insight to new and emerging information management related best practices
- Get experience in delivery directly to client projects and to internal product uplift initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
Your background and experience to date should include the following:
- 5+ years commercial experience in DW/BI Projects
- 2+ years commercial experience in Big Data and Cloud (AWS) technologies, including a Data Lake and Analytic solution
- Exposure to full life cycle enterprise information management projects
- Ability to show strong design and development experience to deliver high-quality solutions in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering in compliance with good software engineering principles, including modular designs, configuration management, version control and rigorous product testing
- Understanding of new and traditional data presentation layers such as self-service data visualisation (e.g. Tableau) or Dimensional Data Marts
- Appreciation of key features essential for an enterprise-strength solution – e.g. Metadata, Logging, Lineage
- Significant experience in applicable scripting languages, e.g. Python
- Expertise with information management tools such as Datastage, Talend and MS BI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) PowerBI would be highly regarded
- Professional Services/Consulting experience would be preferable but not essential
If you are interested in a new opportunity or would like to know more about the work we do at Infoready, please apply online, including your resume, and we will be in contact to discuss your application.